Everything will be connected!
We have transversal skills of analysis and development that allow us to manage the project in all phases:
- Architectural design
- Electronics and software design
- Choice of IT infrastructures: Cloud or local on premises
- Development of mobile applications for IOS and Android or alternatively Web applications
- VUI voice assistants: Alexa and Google Assistant
- Integration: we combine IoT and Cloud technologies
We realized Industrial IoT Industry 4.0 projects for the following applications:
- Pay Per Use platforms for medical devices
- Remote control of electronic equipment
- Revamping of commercial systems using our IoT TRC platform
- Predictive maintenance of systems and equipment
- Energy saving and management
- Sensor networks using the Lora, Lorawan and MQTT protocols
New Teamviewer-like real time connection technology for embedded devices
Alongside the classic protocols such as MQTT, Lora and RESTful API, we have designed and implemented a new Teamviewer-like real-time connectivity technology
meant for embedded X86, ARM and raspberry devices that allows access to classic control protocols (VNC, SSH, HTTP / HTTPS, SFTP, etc.) overcoming the
typical connection issues:
- Dynamic IPs of the internet connections.
- Connections with Proxy / 3G / 4G / 5G / LTE data connections).
- Lack of access to Firewall's configurations
- NAT Configuration Required on Router.
- Need for specialized IT technicians to configure the devices.
With the same technology we have remoted access to physical ports in the following ways:
- P2P (Physical to Physical): It is possible to create an internet tunnel that emulates the presence of a physical cable between two devices
tives (eg RS232 or RS485 cable) without any user configuration.
- P2T (Physical to Terminal): It is possible to have a physical port on the device side (eg RS232 / 485) and on the used side
re an internet address to access in mode & agrave; terminal with authentication and encryption.
- P2V (Physical to Virtual): It is possible to have a physical port on the device side (eg RS232 / 485) and on the user side
and a driver installed on the PC that transparently shows the device as if it were physically connected to the PC itself.
Main features of our IoT systems:
- Extensive expandability: possibility to manage millions of connected objects
- Security: monitored and updated by our cybersecurity experts
- Easily integrated: can be easily customized and allows you to revamp already existing systems; in commerce or non-industrial projects
ria 4.0 compliant
- Flexible business model: flat, according to consumption, according to the number of objects, according to the customer's needs
- Simplicity of use: our devices are managed and programmed from simple user-friendly web interfaces that are intuitive and not
with complex instructions and procedures
- Reliability: we have a consolidated partnership of over 10 years with a leading European webfarm in cloud systems and dedicated hosting
which allows us to guarantee constant monitoring and availability of our services